[P o r t f o l i o] [A b o u t M e] [B l o g] [Y o u r P i c t u r e s] [C o n t a c t M e]

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Ford Mustang and Jaron



What we have here is a case of half Senior pictures, half modeling session, half Jennifer-experimenting-with-lighting. (Oh, and three-quarters "Jennifer doesn't do fractions".)

I'm not sure which is more amazing: the vintage Ford Mustang that is Jaron's pride and joy (or at least that's how it seems to me), the fact that he was willing to find a pair of his dad's amazing suspenders and put them on, or the seriously amazing hat he pulled out of his closet. Whatever the cause, hanging out with Jaron and three ridiculously amazing cars was...amazing. :-P

I know, I know. I really should use a word besides "amazing," but it takes too much energy to come up with anything that more accurately describes the amazing shoot this was; besides, when I use flowery descriptive words, I am usually met with a blank stare and "what does that word mean?" from my listener. So, I think I'll stick with "cool" and "umm" and "duuude" from now on.

(And in case you're wondering, ummm, the rest of the cool cars will make their debut. Soon. Promise. Duuuude.)







2 comments:

Michael said...

*Drooling over the car*

Very nice compositions Jennifer. :-)

Unknown said...

You have some seriously amazing photos here Jen! You also have some seriously amazing talent! Who'd have seriously thunk it?!?
lol! Have a seriously amazing "rest-of-the-week" !!

 
 
All photos and content copyright © Jenni Marie: Photographer