[P o r t f o l i o] [A b o u t M e] [B l o g] [Y o u r P i c t u r e s] [C o n t a c t M e]

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Senior: Jessica



What makes a good day for taking Senior pictures in Winston Salem? Is it the weather? The location? The outfit? Is it an emotional - "today feels good" - decision? Is it objective? Or subjective?

Call me cheesy, but I think any day I get to spend with my camera is an automatically good day. =D The past couple weeks have been a proverbial "calm before the storm" -- its been busy, but in a less chaotic way than March and April were. Now I'm bracing myself to start a series of non-stop wedding weekends. [insert deep breath here] But, in this calm time, my camera time has dwindled a little; working on web sites, miscellaneous projects, etc, and my camera has been abandoned.

Oh, and somewhere in the chaos, essential tools of my trade have broken (i.e. car and phone) and required fancy footwork, extra cash, and practice in living-without-the-necessities. Ah, the fun.













No comments:

 
 
All photos and content copyright © Jenni Marie: Photographer