[P o r t f o l i o] [A b o u t M e] [B l o g] [Y o u r P i c t u r e s] [C o n t a c t M e]

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Night At the Beach



That's me.

I was on the beach.

For less than two hours.

Don't ask.







During those two hours of blissful beach time, I made a new goal for my life: do a shoot on Wrightsville Beach (wedding preferred).

No, that is not a new goal. In fact, that's a long-standing goal; inspired by a good friend of mine last summer. But the new goal is that I need to shoot said wedding at the Blockade Runner Hotel and Beach Resort. Not only is it oceanfront, it also has a beautiful garden with brilliant flowers. Pluuus, the lobby is a fine mix of beach and high-class. An impossible combination, and done with style.















And before you judge me for all the self-portraits, please remember that I am a people photographer and was on the beach with no people to photograph. Unless I walked up to random strangers and asked them to model. But I didn't.

2 comments:

Gabrielle Ryan said...

ooooh! wanna shoot MY wedding there? :D ..... as soon as we find out the when and with whom of that particular event? ;)

and who says you can't ask random people to pose? i've done it lots of times!... well ok, i've asked if i can take pictures of their dog. ;) but it's close!!! :D

Chrissy said...

now i really want to go to the beach...

 
 
All photos and content copyright © Jenni Marie: Photographer