[P o r t f o l i o] [A b o u t M e] [B l o g] [Y o u r P i c t u r e s] [C o n t a c t M e]

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Engaged: Jenna and Matt



I'm not sure I will ever get tired of hanging out with people who are in love. I mean...seriously! How fun is it to watch two people laugh together when you know they're preparing to spend the rest of their lives laughing together? Yup. You guessed it. TONS of fun.

Jenna and Matt did laugh a lot together. And, um, they made me laugh, too. Especially when they started mocking Olan Mills and doing the cheesiest poses they could possibly think of. Yup, you guessed it... the hand under the chin and goofy smiles. Man, I'm glad I don't have to rely on forced smiles!

Plus, the cutest stuff from my afternoon with Jenna and Matt is yet to come. You'll like. Promise.













No comments:

 
 
All photos and content copyright © Jenni Marie: Photographer