[P o r t f o l i o] [A b o u t M e] [B l o g] [Y o u r P i c t u r e s] [C o n t a c t M e]

Monday, May 17, 2010

Love in the Spotlight



In the the interest of full-disclosure, I must say that Nick is a self-described fan of my work. A big big big fan, in fact. I receive angst-filled GTalk messages if more than a couple days pass between blog posts. And harsh scoldings if I procrastinated or failed to deliver known shoots to the online world promptly. And loud complaints if I don't post enough photos for him to enjoy.

So, when Nick messaged a month ago asking if I knew of any good places for engagement photos, I knew two things: a) he was backhandedly informing me that he'd finally asked Abby to marry him, and b) the pressure was ON.

And now I'm starting my timer: how long will it take for Nick to notice that his picture is on the blog?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lol! AWESOME! ;-)

Gabrielle Ryan said...

I LOVE IT!!!! That's beautiful!

:D

el zorro said...

13:45 =P

you caught me on a bad day...

H Curby said...

Wow, that's gorgeous. I always love looking at your pics, Jennifer--they're fabulous!

 
 
All photos and content copyright © Jenni Marie: Photographer