[P o r t f o l i o] [A b o u t M e] [B l o g] [Y o u r P i c t u r e s] [C o n t a c t M e]

Friday, May 21, 2010

Engaged: Nick and Abby



Fact: when most people think "engagement pictures," they do NOT think the basement of a parking garage, wedged between a black SUV with heavily tinted windows and a very thick concrete wall, including obligatory graffiti. And, for honesty's sake, Nick and Abby probably didn't envision that either. Or maybe they did. But the point is: I did. And, since I am bossy, I lived up to my name and we did it.

(Okay, okay. So I suggested it...and they liked it...so we did it. I. Am. Not. Bossy. Seriously, people! What gave you that idea? *smirk*)

But what do you expect? Last summer, Nick introduced me to Burn Notice (and I still haven't forgiven him) with a daily countdown to the season premiere. Abby has seriously mean acting skills, obvious in college film projects. And, together, they strike me as very efficient espionage types. Throw a little love in the mix, and here comes the drama.














Oh, oh. And did I mention that when Nick and Abby saw these, they gave me some of the best compliments ever?? (I like compliments. Keep 'em coming, folks.)
"Exponentially better than I hoped/imagined
And I was already prepared to be blown away.The pictures are amazing
You are amazing
We art amazed"

9 comments:

Gabrielle Ryan said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!!!!
THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!!

hehe! I love my bro and his chica!

:-D

totally awesomest ever! :)

el zorro said...

two words:

"raWr."

that is all.

Chrissy said...

burn notice is coming SOON!! :D :D

Anonymous said...

Sexy!

Ruth Cooper Project said...

Waaay secret agent!! Beautiful job! Although I don't know Abby as well, I DO know these pics capture Nick perfectly! Congratulations guys - I'm SOOO happy for you. :)

Pinon Coffee said...

SO DRAMATIC! I'm loving it. And I haven't even watched Burn Notice (yet). :-D

LawGirl0731 said...

*GRIN* I really like the setting. It so fits. Great idea Jennifer.

Michael said...

Cue the Latin music. :-P

Unknown said...

Very dramatic. :-)

 
 
All photos and content copyright © Jenni Marie: Photographer