[P o r t f o l i o] [A b o u t M e] [B l o g] [Y o u r P i c t u r e s] [C o n t a c t M e]

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Senior: Alison



Fact: boys are weird. The end.

[deep breath]

[lets it out]

However, if you are a boy and if you are reading this blog, then I assume that you are at least a little bit not-weird. Maybe you even have moments of sanity. And DEFINITELY you would NOT have a moment of insanity such as Alison and I encountered this weekend.

And if you have ever had this type moment of insanity, then you need seriously counseling. Or let us slap you. Or something.

Serious.

See, on a street corner in Winston there was a wimpy white car with its windows open and music blaring. Stopped at a stoplight, it was full of boys, watching us take pictures and yelling at us.

Yes, yelling.

And if they had done some sort of complimentary (but altogether demeaning) wolf whistle, it would've been slightly acceptable.

However.

They.
Did.
Not.

"All your pictures are going to be ugly. Quit trying!"

Boys. Are. Weird.
The end.

(And altogether dumb. But keep reading and you'll understand why: she's gorgeous!)









2 comments:

Ashleigh Dean said...

Oh.
Kay.
These are adorable.
I love:
-the picture in the skirt leaning against the wall
-the one where Alison is laying down (and I love that shirt!)
-the 2 black and white ones.
I mean, I like them ALL, but those are my fave.

Like my opinion matters? I like to think it does :~)

And the story about the boys is pretty funny. But if I had been there I probably would have walked over and given them a piece of my mind. Or at least yelled something. Probably.

Conclusion: great photos. Alison is so pretty!

Veritatem Amate said...

They were obviously blind. I love her eyes and her smile. Great job with the pics, Jennifer!

 
 
All photos and content copyright © Jenni Marie: Photographer